Retro styling, compact size and lively character have made Fiat a popular choice for many urban dwellers. Numerous customization choices along with its impressive safety ratings and fuel efficiency have transformed Fiat to a “hipster” car. The mainstay of the Fiat line-up is the 500 series which is offered in various versions including a convertible and an all-electric model. If you drive a Fiat in the Vancouver area, we can take care of any repairs you need to keep your car running smoothly.
At 24HR Collision Center, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Fiat can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Vancouver to repair your Fiat:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Fiat dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Fiat dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Fiat repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Vancouver charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Vancouver, 24HR Collision Center is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Fiat repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us for Collision Repairs after an Accident
We know accidents can be a source of great stress, so give us a call at or contact us here and we’ll restore your Fiat and your peace of mind!