The Dodge brand boasts several of America's most iconic vehicles, such as the Charger, one of the industry's first muscle cars, and the Caravan, which introduced an entirely new vehicle segment—the minivan. Recently, Dodge separated the Ram brand for its line of trucks, while it continues to produce aggressively styled, performance vehicles. At 24HR Collision Center, our technicians work on all Dodge models, including:
- Grand Caravan
- And older models, too!
At 24HR Collision Center, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Dodge can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Vancouver to repair your Dodge:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Dodge dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Dodge dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Dodge repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Vancouver charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Vancouver, 24HR Collision Center is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Dodge repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Dodge Drivers in Vancouver, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Dodge is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Dodge as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Vancouver, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!