While GM has discontinued the Pontiac brand, many Pontiacs are still on the road in the Vancouver area, from vintage sports cars like the GTO, Firebird, and Fiero to the recent Vibe and Solstice models. In fact, many of GM’s most stylish, distinctive, and performance-oriented vehicles have been Pontiacs. At 24HR Collision Center (Vancouver), we’ve worked on most Pontiac models, and we’ll keep doing so as long as people are driving them.
At 24HR Collision Center (Vancouver), we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Pontiac can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Vancouver to repair your Pontiac:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Pontiac dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Pontiac dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Pontiac repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Vancouver charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Vancouver, 24HR Collision Center (Vancouver) is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Pontiac repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Pontiac Auto Body Repair in Vancouver, We’ve Got You Covered!
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve taken your Pontiac to an auto body shop that has a proven track record of working on vehicles just like yours. Visit our shop located in Vancouver, contact us online, or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your Pontiac.