Founded in 1911, Chevrolet sells an impressively wide range of cars and trucks, which are reasonably priced yet innovative, from compact hybrids to beefy muscle cars to huge vans and SUVs. If you drive a Chevy in the Vancouver, BC area, the auto repair technicians at 24HR Collision Center (Vancouver) are prepared to service your vehicle. We work on all Chevrolet models, including:
At 24HR Collision Center (Vancouver), we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Chevrolet can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Vancouver to repair your Chevrolet:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Chevrolet dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Chevrolet dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Chevrolet repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Vancouver charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Vancouver, 24HR Collision Center (Vancouver) is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Chevrolet repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Chevrolet Drivers in Vancouver, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Chevrolet is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Chevrolet as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Vancouver, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!